Travelers approved in a pre-screening program (TSA PreCheck, Global Entry, Nexus, or Sentry) are assigned a Known Traveler Number (KTN), also known as a PASSID, Trusted Traveler, or Secure Flight number. This number must be provided when booking reservations on participating airlines and will be printed on the boarding pass.
If you would like to add your KTN to your ConnexUC travel agency profiles for future convenience when making reservations, follow these steps:
1. Log in to ConnexUC
- Log in to ConnexUC
- Select 'UC Berkeley' as your location
- Enter your CalNet ID
2. Edit your Profile
- Select 'Edit Profile' in the menu bar
- You will then be redirected to the ConnexUC Travel Portal
3. Enter your KTN
- Select the 'Personal' tab in the menu bar
- From the Personal page, enter your KTN in the 'Known Traveler Number' input field
- Enter your KTN if you are a member of one of the programs like TSA Pre-Check or Global Entry and it will automatically populate any reservations booked
- Click the 'Save Changes' button once completed
Adding a KTN to Existing Reservations
Add the KTN to your Southwest Rapid Rewards profile. Southwest does not accept KTN from any travel agency’s system.
For existing reservations, contact the airline directly. If the airline cannot assist you, contact the travel agency you used to make the reservation.