Report Expenses

Filing a Travel Expense Report

After every University paid business or research trip, a record of the expenses must be submitted. Per policy, the expense report must be submitted within 45 days after returning from the trip. An expense report is required, even if no reimbursement is due to the traveler.

Employee-travelers can submit their expense reports directly in the travel reimbursement system (link is external).

Guests and students should contact the department that sponsored their travel for specific instructions. Most departments have report preparers who can assist. Campus Shared Services is available upon request, but processing times may be lengthy.

  • Travel Forms (link is external) - Used to provide trip information to report preparer. This link goes directly to the Campus Shared Services website.
  • BearBuy (link is external)- Launch BearBuy to prepare a CSS Non-Purchase Request form for travel and entertainment expense reimbursements.